Due to the current pandemic of coronavirus, with immediate effect, access to medical care has changed.
The below is supported by the recommended guidance from NHS England. Our main priority is to keep our patients safe.
If you are presenting with a cough or/and fever, please follow NHS England advice and self isolate for 7 days and do not come into the surgery.
All pre-booked appointments are suspended. If you already have a pre-booked appointment, one of the team will contact you to see how we can help.
No appointments will be booked at the reception desks.
Please phone the surgery on the day you wish to be seen, at which time your request will be dealt with. You will be called back by one of the team later that day. No appointments will be made on your initial conversation with the receptionist.
If using this service please remember.
- To keep you safe and permit the Doctor to prioritise medical emergencies, you MUST let the Receptionist know the reason for the triage slot at time of booking.
- Do not turn up at the surgery at this time as you will be turned away.
- If, following triage, you are asked to come into the surgery, please abide by the given instructions for when you arrive.
- Do not be alarmed if you are examined by one of the team wearing protective aprons, gloves and masks.
- WASH your HANDS or use hand sanitise before and on leaving the surgery.
All of the above are subject to change due to the evolving nature of this pandemic.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time.