Our staff are committed to providing quality healthcare for the benefit of all of our patients. View our policies to see how this is achieved.
View our practice information, here.
Friends and Family Test
We want you to have the best possible experience of care. The NHS Friends and Family Test is a way of gathering your feedback, so we can continually review our service.
Your feedback will help us learn more about what you think of your experience – what you like and what you think we could improve. Ultimately, you’re helping us to make changes that will ensure we can offer the best possible care.
Patient Participation Group
Contact the Patient Participation Group to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing this form.
Travel Advice & Vaccinations
Please be aware you must apply for any vaccinations at least 9 weeks prior to travel
In order to assist us to make a full assessment of the potential risks to your health from your planned travel please book an appointment with our Practice Nurse. Ideally, this appointment should be made as soon as you book your holiday so that you will have time to complete the immunisation schedule needed to protect you.
At your appointment we may ask the following questions to help us plan for your trip:-
– When are you departing and for how long?
– Where are you going, including the destinations within a country?
– Where are you staying, e.g. backpacking, camping, hotels?
– Are you planning to undertake any high risk activities?
– Have you taken out travel insurance and have you informed the company of any existing medical condition?
– If female and of child bearing age, is there any possibility you could be pregnant, or are you planning a pregnancy?
– Do you have any medical conditions, or a history of significant medical illness? (these can influence the choice of malaria tablets we recommend)
It would help us greatly if you had some awareness of the travel problems that you may be at risk from on your trip before you come for your appointment.
There are currently no vacancies.